player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun plus sweetness :]]

Fine, but my feelings won't change. I'll always love you.
-Haru Yoshida, episode 1

Which means, I'm being cared about right now?
--- Mizutani Shizuku, episode 1

I guess everything tastes good when I'm with you.
-Haru Yoshida, episode 1



 
Did you know God decides when people get to be lucky or unlucky so everything balances out in the end. Well I don't believe any of that. But I've been thinking lately, if meeting you was a lucky moment, it balances out everything else that happened. Only good things have happened since I met you.
--- Yoshida Haru, episode 3

I heard that when people feel anxious, they crave human contact.
Mizutani Shizuku ----episode 5

If you leave, I'll probably be sad. However, if there's somewhere else you'd rather be, you should admit it. Don't lose sight of what you really want. 
Mizutani Shizuku ----episode 5

No comments:

Post a Comment