player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

Star Time

11月27日
2013年

"no i've never seen 
nothing like you..."

I'm not sure why we decided to walk our way home all of the sudden tonight.
The three of us talked about random stuffs, not caring just how long was the path ahead of us.

First to be gone was Nee-chan for we finally arrived at her place.
After dropping her by, I was expecting Yuu-kun to finally get a ride for us both, but he didn't.
Seriously, he wants to continue walking until town, I thought to myself.
I followed his lead, trying to talk about anything.
I can no longer recall what exactly were we talking about.
I am more attentive to the thought of us being here at here at this very moment.. together.
Looking up, I noticed that it was such a beautiful night.
The stars are all kinda out tonight- or maybe, it just seemed to me..
For I am glad that I am with him under this vast, starry sky, beneath these stars.
I don't care how far we'll go.. as long as i'm with him, just as how it is now, it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment