player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

イタズラはKiss - Love in Tokyo Soundtrack

Itazura na Kiss~ Love in Tokyo 
[イタズラはKiss - Love in Tokyo]
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: Fuji TV TWO
Broadcast period: 2013-Mar-29 to 2013-Jul-19

[イタズラはKiss - Love in Tokyo] Songs
Artist: Sabão (シャボン)
Album Released Date: 2013/07/27



1. アップデート [Update] - Sabao
♪ listen
2. たからもの [Takaramono; Treasured Thing] - Sabao
♪ listen
3. Good Bye Namida- Sabao
♪ listen
4. White Knight- Sabao
♪ listen
5. 会いたくて [Aitakute: I Miss You]- Sabao
♪ listen
6. さよならわたしの片想い- Sabao
[Sayonara, Watashi no Kataomoi; Goodbye, to my One-Sided Love] 
♪ listen
7. イタズラ  Rhapsody - Sabao
[Itazura Rhapsody; Mischeivous Rhapsody]
♪ listen
8. Hey, Mr. Cool - Sabao
♪ listen
9. [アップデート]~ギターバージョン~ [Update~ Guitar Version] <Inst.>
♪ listen
10. ハッピーライフ [Happy Life] <Inst.>
♪ listen
11. 琴子 Love [Kotoko's Love] <Inst.>
♪ listen
12. 入江直樹 [Irie Naoki] <Inst.>
♪ listen
13. 金之助はおれのことや [Kinnousuke wa Ore no Kotoya]
♪ listen
14. 入江家の毎日 [Irie-ka no Mainichi; Irie Family's Daily]
♪ listen
15. 本末転倒 [Honrai tenjū]
♪ listen
16. Love in Tokyo < Inst.>
♪ listen
17. [たからもの]~ギターバージョン~ 
[Takaramono; Treasured Thing~ Guitar Version] < Inst.>
♪ listen
18. [アップデート]~オルゴールバージョン~
[Update~ Orugoru Version] <Inst.>
♪ listen

*Bonus track*
好っきゃねん琴子!- 池田金之助 feat.金ちゃんバンド!
 [Sukyanen Kotoko!; I love you, Kotoko!] Ikezawa Kinnosuke ft. Kinchan band
♪ listen

follow me in twitter: @maan_balcita or my tumblr or visit my blog to stay updated with my works

37 comments:

  1. do you have romaji lyrics for other song of Sabao?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just the opening ang ending song..im still waiting for someone to share or post the cd scans or kanji lyrics of the other song in order to make an accurate lyrics and translation

      Delete
    2. ok, thanks. But, can I request lyrics? Lyric Starman from Yuki ^^

      Delete
    3. this? http://www.jpopasia.com/celebrity/yuki/videos/starmann::37075.html

      Delete
    4. I cant download number 5 Aitakute I miss you...how..? I cant find it on YouTube either

      Delete
  2. I'm downloading it right now. Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. track Philippines your blog , who the singer of the song? I liked the song :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this! i already downloaded the zip file. I thought the official soundtracks was on it but i only found the opening and ending song with that zip file. can you please upload the OSTs for this drama? plsssssss... i'm totally in love with OSTs right now. thanks! by the way, i love your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. re edited the entry.. you can dl the whole album from the version 2 link.. and ilove you for loving this blog =]] <3

      Delete
    2. the link is saying file not found

      Delete
    3. the link is saying file not found

      Delete
  5. Hi, thank you for posting this. I really liked itakiss. Actually this is the first jdrama that i liked, hehehe. I downloaded the file but it seems to have a password.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :] da yo~ itakiss is true great + cuteness overload... download the version 2 [new].. its more complete

      Delete
  6. hi. may i ask if you know the cute song with the "aaahhh toot toot toot" the one that is being played when kotoko and nioki has a kilig scene. hihih i find it very cute eh. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. its the 11th track.. kotoko's love instrumental

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you tell me your playlists song names? I really like them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I loved them <3 Maan, please tell me your playlist song names :)

      Delete
  9. Why I can't download sountrack number 9 until bonus track? Help me please...

    ReplyDelete
  10. pls. post the lyrics of itazura~ rhapsody and aitakute.. :|

    ReplyDelete
  11. รักเลย ชอบที่สุด
    The best of me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Arigato . finally me find this song . Im very Happy. But just 2 song ? Nothing the guitar version

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! THANK YOU FOR THIS SONG!!!
    KOTOKO'S LOVE 🎶😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Maan ^^
    I love so much Ikakiss . <3 <3
    and I liked your playlist ^^

    this cover photo your blog (the kotoko) was so well with the music I remember you - YUI <3

    Thanks for posting and the playlist ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. can you tell me password ItaKiss~Tokyo.OST?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you have a backsound when naoki kissed kotoko for the first time in episode 5?

    ReplyDelete
  18. and then, your website songs, can you tell me the tittle of the songs? all songs.. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. aahh... i can't download the file. please help me. thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  20. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much, really thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello.. I want to download this sountrack.. I love this song... But i can't download did... There is "file not found".. Can you help me for this?? Thank you very much before

    ReplyDelete
  23. File is not found. Can you please re-upload ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete