player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

meri kuri ja nai?

12月24日
2013年
Few more hours, and it's gonna be Christmas. But for now, I'm all alone.
No one's home aside from me.

Sounds sad right? I wanted to go out today, there's a place I wanted to  go so badly...
I wanted to see someone so badly.
I wanted to meet Yuu-kun right now.
I haven't heard from him since the other day.
Though it's just the other day, but it feels like forever.
I guess I like him this much.
That by just missing him goes this much painful. /sighs

Nee, Kami-san, would you allow us to meet tomorrow?
Can I ask that as my Christmas present from you? Or is just that too much for me to ask? 

You see, even though both of us are too close with each other,
I wonder why I still yearn to see him this much?
Something must be wrong with me, really.


12月25日
2013年

Had tried not to fall asleep. It's Christmas, I have to at least entertain myself.
Tried to watch AnoHana until morning.
Went to the neighborhood at lunch.

Obaachan and kodomo tachi had arrived that morning.
Imouto returned home in the afternoon.
Somehow anxious, I decided to go to Jimusho.

Luckily, Crush-kun is there. Kuro-san, too.
Aha. Might be staying here tonight.
I just wanted, too.

Then after quite some time, Kuro-san, as if joking, said "kareshi ga ita."
Eh? doushite?
I'm not expecting him to be there tonight, I didn't expect to actually see him tonight.
But he's here. He's seriously here.

Then I remembered the one I typed here last night.
So is this something that Kami-chan gave to me this Christmas?
Though we still hadn't talk that much about anything.
Plus he won't tell me the reason behind the wounds on his face and arm.
I was able to see him today, I was glad.

We had stayed at the Jimusho for the night. **

No comments:

Post a Comment