player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

UCC HS Batch 2008-2009: Class Prophecy Part 2

This year 2024 (part 1)...

On my second day of stay here, I decided to visit Cherry Jane Cornelio, head nurse of La Union General Hospital. On my way to the hospital, a sexy lady was waiting for a ride beside me.. She somehow caught my attention. I stopped in front of her and I was amazed, it was Jazel Dulay. She is now doctor and head of their own hospital, where Cherry is working. I offered her a ride because we are both going to her hospital. When we were there, she was called by one of the nurses, Marinor Borja because she has a couple patient, Kristaline Lardizabal and Marc Melony Cavinta needing check-up for their third baby. As I stepped on the pharmacy, I saw Angeline Lacsamana. I also met Celine Mae Ancheta, now owner of the Philippines' leading magazine publisher, who is about to meet Jazel.


On my way to the hotel where I am staying, my car was about to bump a Maybach Exelero. Three men in tuxedo came out. As they came near me, I recognized that the first man was Jason Frank La Torre who is now the most famous CPA-lawyer in the Philippines as well as in other Asian countries. With him were Mark John Evangelista and Jesli Joven Cabading, partner owners of one of the biggest game development studios.

As I entered the gate of Oasis, I bumped into a man coming from the hotel and recognized that he was Denrexon Tolentino, the Governor of La Union who attended a meeting. I entered my room and took a rest..

At last the day of the reunion of the precious alumni came, I was so excited to see my other classmates and friends aside from the other persons that I've met on my first and second days. I eagerly went to my Alma Mater, Union Christian University, which any alumnus would dearly miss...

P.S. Joel di ito story please lang hahaha :DDD Matagal ko na itong nagawa kaya talagang medyo ganito ang pagkakaarrange at random ang paglagay ko ng names kaya magtataka talaga kayo kung bakit ganito nangyari hahaha trip trip lang ngay talaga :DDD medyo namiss ko ang buong batch kaya ayun.. binabalikan ko ulit .. miss you guys.. Sana makapagreunion din tayo ng seryoso pagdating ng tamang timing ^^ :* 

►NP: Fm Static Nice piece of Art :]]

HOMei

No comments:

Post a Comment