player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

Door to Red Cross

         It felt like I am about to start another experience as I enter the hall of Red Cross La Union Office that morning, September 1, 2013.  At the same time, I was feeling a bit anxious when I saw the faces of the other participants of the activity. It seems like all the other participants already are acquainted with other.. as they happily greet each other. There I was ,then, staring at the floor, not saying anything... feeling more and more restless as time went on. I was already there, but I kept on thinking, what if I didn't choose to accept Odie's invitation two days before... What are the things that I might be missing? And since that I was already there.. What are the new things that awaits me? Will the people I'll be meeting in that hall bring some changes to my life? I'll never know if I won't continue with this path that I had chose to take.. But I'm sure that my Red Cross Experience is gonna be worthwhile.

[photo credit to ate venus :DD]
sempai Mark Arlord Gaudia; Sir Joseph Acosta; Daddy Elvis Quitalig; Krysna Shean Quintos; sempai Shen Fonseca; Daniel Matthew Delfinado; Jolet Hipol; Shirlyn Grace Peralta; Khrystyne Melody Morales; Jherika Garcia; Ma'am Ana Marie Brioso; Miles Salesale; sempai Venus Rivera; sempai Kathryn Pulido; neechan Valerie-Anne Fariñas; atashi :DD

         They are the reasons why I decided to continue walking to the path of a Redcrosser. This is the second day and last day of our Leadership Development Training [September 2, 2013]. After leaving the hall of PRC, I felt how this training had made me into a leader--- No. No. I feel like it made us more than just a leader.




         My two-day training is worth a year or two of happiness, fun, thrill, excitement, fulfillment... Those moments I had with them is so precious. I want to treasure more and more time with them. After this training I know that I'll be able to meet more and more different people... and I'm really looking forward to those great happenings. I really want to thank all these guys.. For the messages they had written on my back during the Self-awareness activity.. "Sali ka na, Maan <3" "Mag-volunteer ka na din" "Makigulo ka na dito.." For the hugs and love.. For all the jokes, corny or not... the crazy moments... the whooops kiri :DDDD sa sobrang dami nakalimutan ko na.. at ayan napatagalog na ako.. sabi ko dapat straight english to eh LOOOOOL  nakakaloka lang.. I wanted to narrate my favorite moments from that time, pero sa sobrang dami lahat na ata ng activity eh favorite ko :D *might be reediting this one pag na baliw akong sipaging sabihin lahat*

No comments:

Post a Comment