player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

Miku Sawai- なきむし [Nakimushi] kanji+romaji+translation lyrics

なきむし
[Nakimushi/Crybaby]

Miku Sawai
Released date: 2011.11.16

2nd Single of Miku Sawai: Nakimushi, Track 1


僕は弱虫で     嫌なんだ
Boku wa yowamushi de     iya nanda
I'm such a coward and i hate to admit it
あなたの笑顔が滲んでく
Anata no egao ga nijindeku
Your smiling face runs in my mind
小さくなつて 震える背中を
Chisaku natte furueu senaka o
Just merely looking at your retreating, trembling back
僕はただ見てることしか  出来なかった
Boku wa tada miteru koto shika  dekinakatta
Is the only thing i can do

窓叩く風の 音     強くて眠れない夜
Mado tataku kaze no oto tsuyokute nemurenai yoru
The sound of the wind that knocks outside my window is so loud that I can't sleep tonight
本当にうるさいのは      きつと心のぎわめき
Hontou ni urusai no wa       kitto kokoro no zawameki
but what is more annoying are the murmurs in my heart

あなたのことを想うょ    笑ってるつもりなのに
Anata no koto o omou yo     waratteru tsumori na no ni
I am thinking of you    and i should be smiling then
鼻の奥の方 ッンとなつて少し痛い
Hana no oku no hou tsunto natte sukoshi itai
But there's something that hurts a little inside my nose
泣きたくなんかないのに
Nakitaku nanka nai no ni
Though i don't want to cry

僕は泣き虫で 悔しくて
Boku wa nakimushi de kuyashikute 
I'm such a crybaby  and it's frustrating
あなたの笑顔胸に刺さる
Anata no egao mune ni sasaru
Your smiling face pierces my heart
こんなときでも    笑っていられる
Konna toki demo     waratte irareru
But even at times like this, you still manage to smile
あなたはやっばり強くて優しい人
Anata wa yappari tsuyokute yasashii hito
You are after all, a strong, yet gentle person

降り続く雨の中     はかなく散ってゆく花
Furitsuzuku ame no naka      hakanaku chitte yuku hana
In the midst of the continuous rainfall,  the flowers scatter helplessly
またひとっ過ぎる季節     温かいものが頬を伝う
Mata hitotsu sugiru isetsu     atatakai mono ga hoho o tsutau
And as another season passes, i feel a warmth that rolls down my cheeks
空を見上げたらなんだか あなたに会いたくなつた
Sora o miagetara nanda ka     anata ni aitaku natta
Looking up at the sky, makes me want to see you
息を切らして走ってく    今も僕は
Iki o kirashite hashitteku       ima o boku wa
I start to run, out of breath
強くなんかないけど
Tsuyoku nanka nai kedo
Even though i am still not that strong yet

僕は泣き虫で 悔しくて
Boku wa nakimushi de kuyashikute
I'm such a crybaby  and it's frustrating
だけど あなたに今伝えたいんだ
Dakedo anata ni ima tsutaetainda
But then, i want to convey this to you now
ただ真っすぐに    僕を見っめる
Tada massugu ni      boku o mitsumeru
In order to respond to those strong, gentle eyes
強くて    優しいその瞳に   応えるために
Tsuyokute     yasashii sono hitomi ni  kotaeru tame ni
that are staring straight at me

いつしか見失ってた 一番大切なものも
Itsushi ka mi ushinatteta ichiban taisesuna mono mo
Before i realize it, i start to lose sight of the important things to me
そつとあなたが 教えてくれた
Sotto anata ga oshiete kureta
But you're the one who gently reminded those things to me
確かにそう思えるから
Tashika ni sou omoeru kara
and i sincerely believe in that

僕は弱虫で 嫌だった
Boku wa yowamushi de iya datta
I'm such a coward and i still hate to admit it
だけど もつともつと
Dakedo motto motto
But then, i want to be more and more
強くなるから あなたのことを
Tsuyoku naru kara    anata no koto o 
stronger, for your sake
守れるような僕になるから
Mamoreru you na boku ni naru kara
Strong enough to protect you
だから、少し待ってて
Dakara, sukoshi mattete
So please... wait for me just a little bit longer
follow me in twitter: @maan_balcita or my tumblr or visit my blog to stay updated with my works

No comments:

Post a Comment